- Music and drama at the Janáček Conservatory in Ostrava (acting, dance, singing).
- Dance training in modern dance with choreographer Lenka Dřímalová (2 years).
- Completed lecturing seminars in oriental dances.International Flamenco seminars at the Madrid school Amor de Dios, with the famous Farruco family in Seville and also in Jerez, Cadiz, Granada and Prague.
- Completed courses and member of the Peña Flamenca dance group of Chilean dancer and choreographer Amparo Nunez.
- Seminars in Bollywood dance (Indian modern dance) in London and Prague.
- Certified course in Bollynatyam I, II (dance that combines classical Bharatanatyam with modern dance) with dancer Sangita Shrestha (Los Angeles).
- Accredited course Professional Coach and NLP Academy at Coaching World in Prague.
- Training in Integrative Body-Centered Psychotherapy with CAPZT.
- Courses in Bioenergetic Exercise (as part of training with CAPZT).
- Modern dance
- Bollywood dance
- Bollynatyam dance
- Bioenergetic exercise
- Balance Club Brumlovka – dance instructor
- Art Botič – dance and bioenergic exercises instructor
- Trio Malý háj – dance instructor
- Festival Evolution – Co-owner, programme consultancy, body-psychotherapy consultancy
- NN pojišťovna – coach of self-devepolement
- TV Prima, ČT - acting
What does "sport" mean to me?
Thanks to movement the world was created, we were created. It is our nature, it is our source of vitality and life.