we would like to inform you about the implementation of measures to our Balance Club Brumlovka.
- In all the parts of the Club we have placed contactless stands with hand disinfection - you can find them at the Reception, at the entrance to the locker rooms, at the entrance to the Fitness, Bar and in the hall.
- An increased number of yellow bottles with disinfectant for machines and hands are prepared in the Fitness premises. You can find them in the strength zone, in the functional zone and in the cardio zone. You will also find the same bottles in our halls for group lessons.
- We continuously disinfect the places that our Clients use or go through (regular day and night cleaning and disinfection).
- We shortened the group classes up to 50 minutes to assure the cleaning and disinfection between the lessons.
- In the halls the lessons start with 15 mins gaps in order to support the dividing the Members in the Club. The capacity of the lessons is limited for 9 Members + 1 instructor.
- Every day we disinfect and clean all the spaces using the virucides during the day and after closing the club as well.
- In the locker rooms, we use fragrances for you, into which the essential ingredients, which are natural antivirals with antibacterial effects, have been mixed by their manufacturer.
- We have locked each second locker in order to assure the distance among Client in the changing room.
- We also respect the measure about 1 person on 15 m2 . We know the exact number of the clients due to the system evidence and the chips bracelets.
WE ASK OUR CLIENTS FOR:
- the disinfection of machines and exercising tools after their use,
- the obligatory hand disinfection before and after their exercising,
- keeping the distance during their exercising in Fitness and also durng the Group lessons,
- the limitation of time spent in the changing room.
For the terrace and saunas there are following rules and measures:
- We increased the control and checking of the saunas and respecting the rules.
- We regularly disinfect all the places and spaces that are touched by the Clients.
- Our laundry disinfect all the clothes (sheets, towels, bathrobes) by the hygiene rules.
- Cooling pool is according the Ministry of Health measures out of order.
- There is a dispenser for a disinfect soap in each shower.
- Our employees regularly disinfect their hands.
- We perform 100% air exchange by air conditioning.
- Every day, day and night, we intensively clean and disinfect all the places of the Club using the virucides.
WE ASK OUR CLIENTS FOR:
- hand disinfection before you enter the saunas. There are disinfections and paper towels placed in all the spaces.
There is also still valid the Goverment measure about the obligatory wearing masks in the closed spaces.
Wearing masks is obligatory for all the Clients in all spaces of the Club including the exercising Clients. The only exceptions when the wearing masks is not obligatory are for:
- Clients using the saunas,
- Clients using the cooling pool,
- Clients using the whirlpool,
- Clients in the showers,
- Clients in the outdoor Relax zones on the terrace
- and Clients eating and drinking at the Fitness Bar.
We would like to also recommend if you don’t feel well please skip your Club visit. Thank you for your understanding and for respecting these rules mentioned above.
Despite all the measures and regulations caused by the legislation, which we are very sorry for, we strive to ensure the protection of the health of our Members and the Balance Club Brumlovka team that is why we care about the aspects that can influence the health of our Members and their feeling to be safe. At our Bar in Fitness we offer wide rang of the quality products that can support your sports performance but also products full of very needed vitamins. We removed the plastic cups and installed the water fountains into the Fitness and Halls, the soap in the showers if without any parabens as well as essences used in the saunas are totally natural.
Thank you very much for your understanding and we look forward to your visit.
Balance Club Brumlovka Team.