Following the Governement resolutions valid from September 18, 2020, valid from 18.00 we would like to inform you about their implementation to our Balance Club Brumlovka.
- In all the parts of the Club we have placed contactless stands with hand disinfection - you can find them at the Reception, at the entrance to the locker rooms, at the entrance to the Fitness, Bar and in the hall.
- An increased number of yellow bottles with disinfectant for machines and hands are prepared in the Fitness premises. You can find them in the strength zone, in the functional zone and in the cardio zone. You will also find the same bottles in our halls for group lessons.
- We continuously disinfect the places that our Clients use or go through (regular day and night cleaning and disinfection).
- We shortened the group classes up to 50 minutes to assure the cleaning and disinfection between the lessons.
- Every day we disinfect and clean all the spaces using the virucides during the day and after closing the club as well.
- In the locker rooms, we use fragrances for you, into which the essential ingredients, which are natural antivirals with antibacterial effects, have been mixed by their manufacturer.
- We have locked each second locker in order to assure the distance among Client in the changing room.
WE ASK OUR CLIENTS FOR:
- the disinfection of machines and exercising tools after their use,
- the obligatory hand disinfection before and after their exercising,
- the limitation of time spent in the changing room.
For the terrace and saunas there are following rules and measures:
- We increased the control and checking of the saunas and respecting the rules.
- We regularly disinfect all the places and spaces that are touched by the Clients.
- Our laundry disinfect all the clothes (sheets, towels, bathrobes) by the hygiene rules.
- Cooling pool is according the Ministry of Health measures out of order.
- There is a dispenser for a disinfect soap in each shower.
- Our employees regularly disinfect their hands.
- We perform 100% air exchange by air conditioning.
- Every day, day and night, we intensively clean and disinfect all the places of the Club using the virucides.
WE ASK OUR CLIENTS FOR:
- hand disinfection before you enter the saunas. There are disinfections and paper towels placed in all the spaces.
The whole document of the Governement measures is available here.
There is also still valid the Goverment measure about the obligatory wearing masks in the closed spaces from Thursday, September 10, 2020.
Wearing masks is obligatory for:
- Clients at the Reception,
- Clients in the Client Centre,
- Clients in the changing rooms,
- Clients going through Fitness to the group lessons, terrace, massage or diagnostics,
- Clients during the massage,
- Clients during the diagnostics,
- Clients sitting and ordering at the Fitness Bar,
- Clients in the indoor Relax zone on the terrace.
Wearing masks is not obligatory for:
- Clients exercising in Fitness,
- Clients exercising in Fitness with their personal trainer,
- Clients during the group lesson,
- Clients using the saunas,
- Clients using the cooling pool,
- Clients using the whirlpool,
- Clients in the showers,
- Clients in the outdoor Relax zones on the terrace
- and Clients eating and drinking at the Fitness Bar.
We would like to also recommend if you don’t feel well please skip your Club visit. Thank you for your understanding and for respecting these rules mentioned above.
Despite all the measures and regulations caused by the legislation, which we are very sorry for, we strive to ensure the protection of the health of our members and the Balance Club Brumlovka team and the widest possible range of our services.
Thank you very much for your understanding and we look forward to your visit.
Balance Club Brumlovka Team.