Learn to dance the classic dances from the best and most experienced dancers. On Monday September 12, 2022, we start a pair dance course led by Eduard Zubák and his partner Petra Kostovčíková, who you know from the Star Dance dance competition.
- Date: every Monday, 20.15 - 21.45
15 classes from Monday, September 12, 2022
- Place: Balance Club Brumlovka
- Price: Club Members free, others CZK 4 900
- Booking required via our reception
* Attendance on the course in social clothing and silicone protectors on the shoe heels.
Lessons: Sep 12, 2022, Sep 19, 2022, Sep 26, 2022, Oct 3, 2022, Oct 10, 2022, Oct 17, 2022, Oct 24, 2022, Oct 31, 2022, Nov 7, 2022, Nov 14, 2022, Nov 21, 2022, Nov 28, 2022, Dec 5, 2022, Dec 12, 2022, Dec 19, 2022
Professional dancer, coach and choreographer.
- 2003 - awarded a diploma from the Czech Dance Teachers Association and Member of the World Dance & Dance Sport Council for the professional examination of standard and Latin American dances
- 2007 - State Examinations at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport of the Charles University in Prague, trainer and jury of the first class, specialization - Sports Dance
- 2006 Czech Republic Professional Champion in Latin American Dances
- 2001 – 2nd place in Czech Championship in Cuban Salse
- 2000 - 4th place at the Czech Championship in 10 Dances (Standard and Latin American Dances)
- 1999 - 11th place at the European Cup in Latin American Dance in Munich
- International class (highest) in both Latin and Standard Dances
- Solo flamenco dancer in the Carmen musical with Lucie Bílá
- As a choreographer and dancer he attended "STARDANCE I." and "BAILANDO"
Successful dancer and coach of Latin American dances. She was also a member of the jury in the Bailando competition and Stardance. In the Star Dance contest ... she danced with Václav Vydra. They finished in 2nd place.
- Czech Champion in Latin American Dances
- 2nd place in German Latin American Dances
- 2nd place in Latin American Dances World Cup
- finalist of the World Games
- Semifinalist of the World and European Championships in Latin American Dances